The world has been watching all the winter activities in PyeongChang for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. We have a few ideas on how you can engage your kids in Olympics-inspired activities.
- Spend the afternoon ice skating at a local rink.
- Head to a sledding hill and have a bobsled or luge competition with friends.
- Visit one of North Carolina’s ski mountains and introduce your kids to skiing.
- Read an Olympics-themed book like Hour of the Olympics and Tacky and the Winter Games.
- Visit a hockey game like the Carolina Thunderbirds!
- Explore one of these Olympic toddler activities.