As reflected by our Core Values, our schools strongly believe in giving back to our local communities. We are the founder of the Kids March for Quality Care, which is held in conjunction with The Week of the Young Child each April. We also participate in numerous community activities, including the following:
- Wee Care Cereal Drive for Crisis Control
- Harvest Hope Food Bank Canned Goods Drive
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Trike-a-Thon
- KidsFest with Smart Start of Davie County
- Clemmons Community Day
- Healthy Family Day of Davie County
And, a portion of your registration fee for new enrollment will go to charity. Choose among Brenner’s Children’s Hospital, the Make-a-Wish Foundation, SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now), or Smart Start when filling out your New Enrollee Registration Coupon for $50 off.