We value our families at A Child’s World Learning Centers! That’s why we invite you to earn a reward for sharing the benefits of our schools with others. For every new child you refer who enrolls at one of our four locations, you receive $50! Download our Referral Coupon
ACWLC is always looking for talented educators to join its team and make a difference in early childhood education. ACWLC Parents and Team Members can earn $500 for successful referrals!
Best Fit Promise
If you don’t feel that we are the best fit for you and your child after 30 days, we’ll refund your tuition.
A Child’s World Learning Centers strive to ensure that families are satisfied with our efforts to consistently maintain a safe and nurturing educational environment that fosters life-long learning. That’s why we’re excited to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee that we call our Best Fit Promise (referred to below as “the Promise”). If you don’t feel that we are the best fit for you and your child after 30 days, we’ll refund your tuition.
Please note the following conditions:
- The Promise is available to families who have not previously enrolled a child at any of A Child’s World Learning Centers’ four locations.
- All enrollment paperwork must be submitted prior to the first day of attendance.
- During the first four weeks of enrollment, the child must be in attendance at least 80% of the time.
- The Promise applies only to tuition and registration fees paid within the first 30 days of enrollment.
- The Promise does not apply to enrollments for Summer Camp, Before & After School Programs, and Part-Time Programs.
- Families must notify the school’s Director, in writing, of their intention to withdraw their child. This notification must be submitted before the end of the 30-day period, accompanied by the reason for the disenrollment.
- Upon the above qualifications being met, A Child’s World Learning Centers will reimburse the full tuition amount and registration fee paid during the child’s first 30 days within 30 days of the school’s receipt of the notification of disenrollment.