Our schools are looking for professional educators who want to make a positive difference in the lives of children while growing their career.
As a member of our team of professional early childhood educators, you’ll enjoy:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care Tuition Discounts
- Leadership that Supports Professional Growth and Development
- Ongoing Training and Continual Learning Opportunities
- Support from our Human Resources Staff
- Assistance from our Full-time Maintenance Staff
Opportunities include Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Support Staff and Substitute Teachers. View the job description for Teaching positions here. View the job description for our Substitute Teachers here. Learn more about working at our company via this quick five-minute video.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and passion for early childhood education necessary to join our team, please complete the online application below, fill out the attached Employment Application or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.